Monday, February 1, 2021

Marvelous Mauve

Hello Friends!

We are welcoming February with a new challenge over at the Rainbow Card Challenge. This month we are all about Mauve!





Mauve is sort of a tough color-I'm not going to lie LOL. It's not a color I use a lot of but it's very pretty. Here I used Stampin Up color Pale Plum-the paper and the ink. 

The background stamp is Taylored Expressions
The sentiment stamp is Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz) and the heart die is Tim Holtz

And two little heart rhinestones in my stash finished this card.

💖💖💖I am also kicking off 14 days of Valentine's Card and Crafts. So be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what I have made. :)

I am entering this into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by! 




 

5 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Katy. I have to agree with you about mauve being a tricky colour - but hey, that's what challenges are for!! I think you've nailed it with this pretty valentine. Love the die cut heart against the softer background. Vicky x

Karen Brown said...

Katy, I love your mauve hearts! So pretty! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Kate said...

Such a pretty card - so delicate with this mauve!

Marina said...

Lovley colour for a valentine - great scribbled heart. Thanks for joining The Library.

foleysfriend said...

Lovely card. It seems that many of us don't have much mauve in our crafting supplies. I love what your created - so pretty.

sue n.