Thursday, February 4, 2021

Heart Swing Card (2)

 Hello Friends!

Today I am showing you a second heart swing card that I made (there's 5 altogether). The story about the heart swing cards is here if you would like to know a little more. :)  Thank you stopping by today! This is Day 4 of my 14 Days of Valentine's Craftiness :)


For this card I used some old but very well loved Crate scrapbook paper for the background. I wrapped twine in the first part. The flower was in my stash-and is an acetate flower that I had made. I stamped it and then painted it with glue and glitter. Then I took a paper heart and put it for the center of the heart and added glitter glue.  The forever heart was a chipboard piece also in my stash. :)  Yay! Using up some pieces! LOL :)


Here is the card folded like it would be in the envelope. The elephant is from The Silhouette Design Store and is a print and cut. So cute!  And the butterfly was in a bag of sparkly kind of material butterflies that were given to me.


Here's a picture of starting to open this card. 


Here is the other side of the heart. This is a Tim Holtz sentiment and some hearts from a die cut. And the flowers are from K & Company.


Here is the card extended out. 


I am so excited to give these out. :)  Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments: