Sunday, February 7, 2021

Valentine Birdhouse

 Hello Friends!

Welcome back to day 7 of my 14 Days of Valentine's Craftiness.  Today I have a cute little birdhouse to show you :)


Time for the 360 tour :)


Here's the back.


And the other side.


Back to the cute front again. 


The details: I used light modeling paste for the roof.  I used Simon Says Stamps heart stencil on the roof. I paint with some crafts paints. The silver heart stickers and the actual bird house are from Hobby Lobby. The gem hearts were in my stash. The little bird was in my stash also. It's like a tiny miniature figure bird. LOL. I had hot glue showing so I folded a piece of scrapbook paper to make like a rest for the bird. And the pink is a puff paint type thing from Michaels a few years ago.


Above is a process step. After the light modeling paste I gessoed the whole thing so the paint would be nice and bright. 

And below is the original state of the birdhouse. :)  It's a very small birdhouse so it will make a nice decoration on my shelf :)


I am entering this into the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Love/Hearts.

Thank you so much for stopping by! :)


No comments: