Friday, February 5, 2021

One More Heart Swing Card

 Hi Friends! 

I have one more Heart Swing Card for right now. There were 5 altogether but I have other things I have made and want to change it up a little for tomorrow :)  But more about today :)

If you would like to see more Heart Swing Cards go here and here.

So for swing heart card number 3 I used Crate paper but different than the first two. And the heart paper here was in my stash, and I don't know the brand on it. The flowers and the vintage girl are K & Company. I put some mulberry paper behind the girl to soften the background. 


And here is the card are you open it-the other side of the heart. The little hearts in the spine of the card are some that I have had for awhile. And I made the other little hearts. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz sentiment.


Here's the card standing. It's pretty cool how there are two sides to the heart.


And here's the card standing in display mode LOL. You could face the card either way. :)


Thank you for stopping by! I need to work on getting these Valentine's in the mail! :)



No comments: