Monday, February 8, 2021

Owl Valentine

 Hello Friends!

Welcome to Day 8 of my 14 Days of Valentine Craftiness. :)

Here is a Valentine card made from cute owl stamps from Aall & Create. My husband gave me these stamp at Christmas and I thought how cute would they be for Valentine's! :)



I colored the owls with prismacolor markers. And then I fussy cut them out.  I also have this new circle masking stencil from Taylored Expressions. I taped down my paper, the circle masking stencil and then laid a paige evans heart stencil over that. I just wanted to see if it would look good. I used spun sugar distress ink. And ta da! Not too bad!

The heart with the arrow is a Silhouette stamp and cut. And the sentiment is a sticker from Simple Stories. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! :)




1 comment:

Melanie Hungerford said...

The stenciled background is perfect behind your bright and colorful owls! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.