Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day! 2 of 3

 Hello Friends!

Here is the last frame I made out of the six. It's for my nephew who likes Stem.


I gessoed the wooden frame first. And when I painted it with paint I could see areas that didn't get paint. So I left it like that-you can see the white peaking through. I feel like it adds personality to the frame. I used a Tim Holtz stencil for that computer board looking lines and Finnabair gold wax. Then I added clay stars and used vintage gold Finnabair wax on them. I glued little metal gears to the others side and a clay heart with wax on it. I stamped the atom and the carbons at the top using Close to My Heart stamps and Ranger Archival ink. Those stamps go with a chemistry stamp set-so cute! I got it a few years ago. 

Thank you for stopping by! I hope your day is awesome! :)


No comments: