Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day! 1 of 3

 Hello Friends! 

Happy Valentine's Day! Welcome to the last day of my series--My 14 Days of Valentine's Craftiness.  I'm so excited. I have a few projects but I am going to cover them over a few posts. So this is the first one. :)

I saw this file in the Silhouette Design Store and knew it was a must have. This is a Lori Whitlock cut file and she also has a you tube video describing how to put one together (but not this exact one). These are called impossible cards.

Here he is in front of the enveloped that also comes with the cut file. For me there is a little learning curve. As of right now he does not fit nicely into his envelope-and I don't know if I should have resized something-but no matter- I love how this guy turned out! And this card is for my husband so if it doesn't fit nicely-it's ok. :)


Here is Mr. Viking without the envelope backdrop. LOL


Here is a side view-because you cut out two pink tickets. The first ticket goes behind the print and cut ticket. And the second goes in the back to look nice. And may write a small enough message. .


This is used using a Silhouette Cameo Machine so I am entering this into the challenge at:

Cut It Up: #219 All You Need is Love: Use a die cut-everything is cut out except 3 little glittery stickers on the front.

Thank you for stopping by! Lots of love :)


No comments: