Friday, January 29, 2021

Get Well Cross Card

 Hello Everybody!

I made this card for a friend how had an operation a little bit ago.  So it's a get well card even though it doesn't say that on the front.


The cross stamp and the background embossing folder are both from Taylored Expressions. The color on the cross is actually Tim Holtz alcohol inks on yupo paper. I had made a background (well I made a lot of backgrounds). And thought this might look good.  I had other crosses that I stamped out but I couldn't color them right.  Or not at that particular moment. I love the bold colors of this background turned cross. Then I fussy cut it out. 

I am submitting this card into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by! Until next time my friends stay healthy! :)


1 comment:

Monica taylor said...

We can never have too many get well cards. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge over at taylormadecards4u. Monica