Saturday, January 9, 2021

Curious Looking Mixed Media Canvas

 Hello Everybody!

I love mixed media but sometimes I want to play with my supplies but I have no idea what I want to create. I look at Instagram and Pinterest and I want to make those things but feel like I can't. So I just start. And this is how this Curious Looking Mini Canvas was created.


I used air dry clay and molds-Finnabair, one from Michaels, and a mod podge mold. I painted the little canvas black and used some finnabair was along the sides. I used spark paints and some little crystal things. And the perfect sentiment was curious looking from Tim Holtz. It was fun to make :)

Thank you for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely brilliant! The best ideas are sometimes the ones in your head, where you're not quite sure the direction they're heading, but somehow they work out really well. Michelle