Thursday, January 7, 2021

More Gifted Background Cards

 Hello Friends!

I was trying to do a post a day but yesterday came and went in a blink of an eye! So here are my last two cards using the Taylored Expressions gifted background using these purple, pink, and blue colors.

So for these two cards I used the stamp and then the stencil to apply the distress inks over. Once you get the stencil lined up-the background is finished quickly. The card background is Stampin up Lovey Lilac. For this card the celebrate sentiment is also Stampin Up and it's stamped in Lovely Lilac ink.


For this card same as above except I used a Tim Holtz die cut for smile. And scraps (woo hoo!) and the stamp in Taylored Expressions. I love these simple strips!


Here the ink colors for the presents. Honestly, I didn't come up with this combo.  LOL. I looked on Pinterest. I feel like I don't match colors well and the wonderful people on pinterest have so many great examples LOL. :)


Thank you for stopping by! Until next time my friends! :)




No comments: