Thursday, January 7, 2021

Butterfly Thanks Card

 Hello Everybody!

I feel energized by the new year.  I hope it lasts! 

I got out my Queen and Company bin. It's not an enormous bin but I would like to work on using the things in there. That way I have a better excuse to buy new stuff ;) LOL

This is a fun shaker card that I made. 


I have the butterfly die but I am now out of the foam bottoms that came with it.  However, I bought a pack of 4 sheets of foam and actually cut out my own. (It is Q&C foam sheets.) So I cut out the paper which I couldn't find my pack of q and c paper (Boo!) so I chose this so it would compete too much with the fun shaker on the inside. All those bits, the gems on the side and and thanks is a die from Queen and Company. The twine is from Hobby Loby. :)

Here is a close up. I love all of these little bits!



Thank you for stopping by! :) 

2 comments:

Helen said...

I always love a shaker card, Katy! This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care and I hope 2021 is a good one for you you and your family! :)

Michelle W said...

So pretty and fun Katy! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.