Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Gifted Background Didn't Forget Birthday Card

 Hello Everybody!

I am not lying when I say I am obsessed with this stamp and stencil set. I made a few of these backgrounds using distress oxide and one distress ink. They rest is Taylored Expression. (except that paper that's either Michaels or Stampin Up. And the black ink is Memento.) 

I used these Taylored Expresson stamp strips and their corresponding die.  For the background of the sentiment strips even though you can get a die for that-I don't have that so I cut some black cardstock around the strips to make them pop out a little more.



For the inside I had a not great stamp imprint of the presents but I went ahead and inked them and cut them out.  I used 3 on the side to decorate the inside a little bit.


Here are my colors.


Thank you for stopping by! 



No comments: