Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tidbit Tuesday-Christmas Cards

Hello Everybody,

So it is time again to take the Christmas cards down that people sent to me.  In my heart I want to scrap the ones with the kids on them and save the printed ones for other projects-to give them new life.

However, they must get put away.  Until last year I used to just put them in a memory box (ticket stubs, programs, etc).  Then I realized I could put them into a Ziploc bag and date the bag.  So here is this years Bag O' Christmas Cards all neat and tidy.  And now it can go into the memory box!

Do you save your Christmas cards?  And the better question is-do you use them or scrap them?

Until next time my friends...Happy Tuesday!

Also, I want to thank you for being a Cut and Paste Pal!  I appreciate you comments and stopping by!


1 comment:

Carly said...

I do savethe picture cards & hang them on the refrigerator. But store brought cards go in the garbage.