Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thank you!

Hello Everybody!

Are you ready for this week's challenge at For Fun Challenges?  I am!  January is Thank You month and this week's challenge is to make a Thank You card.  I can't wait to see what ya'll make (I always need ideas!).

Here is my Thank You Card:


I am linking this card up to the sketch challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Starting this year you can use different manufacturers stamps-not just Sparkle N Sprinkle's.  But I would feel like I was cheating on them if I didn't use any SNS stamps so the tree is theirs.  Plus I won the stamp set that this tree came from and couldn't wait to use it!  The thank you's are from Fiskars.

Here is the sketch:


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends....Thank you for all that you do! :)

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Great take on the sketch Katy. Love how you have used the twine.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Barbara Bruder said...

Katy, What a pretty card. Love that tree because it makes me think of spring. Thanks for using a SNS stamp from your winnings. Good luck and hope to see you again next month!!

Helen Dooley said...

Love this! you rock! thanks!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card love that tree and the different ways to say 'Thank you'! Thanks for playing with the January Sketch Challenge at SNS!

Carly said...

I love this one!