Saturday, January 26, 2013

Florida Scrapbook Pages

Hello Everybody!

I just finished 2 scrapbook pages-yay!  They are for this week's challenge at Let's Scrap.



This was such a fun sketch!  My title is from Karen Foster and I used a shaker sunshine that I have literally had forever-it is from Deluxe Designs.  I used some rub-ons from Art Warehouse and the circles with the words are from Die-Versions die cuts.

Here is the sketch by Judy Rakes:


I altered the grid on the second page by omitting a row.  I didn't mean too but when I was arranging my elements I ran out of room.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...make sure you use your sunscreen! :)

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun layout...love those pictures...

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful layout Katy and a great take on the sketch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun. I love Florida!