Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013-Tidbit Tuesday

Hello Everybody!

Happy New Year!  

Have you reflected on 2012?  Have you made your New Year resolutions?  I haven't really looked back on 2012.  I haven't had time!  LOL!  But I have been thinking about resolutions for the new year.

Goal for 2012-100 scrapbook pages Actual-68 pages!  That's AWESOME!  I didn't make my goal but I scrapped more scrapbook pages than I ever have in a year!  So for 2013 I am setting the same goal 100 pages.

I made about 201 cards without really having any goals in mind so that's pretty cool too.  So what to do for 2013?  Here it goes!

100 Scrapbook Pages
200 Cards
5 Mixed Media Projects
20 ATC's
10 Tags

So here are my creative goals for 2013.  Can't wait to get started! :)  Until next time my friends...Have a great New Year!  See you soon! :)

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

WOW, those are big goals! I LOVE this idea and will have to add this onto my blog for next year! Good luck, break a leg, best wishes for your 2013, dear friend!!! :)