Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bird's the Word

Hello Everybody!

There's a new challenge at For Fun Challenges!  National Bird Day was Saturday-so in honor of that we must use a bird on our projects.  If you have more than one bird that is ok too! ;)  You can use eagles, flamingos, song birds, parrots, and I could go on!  I chose this little bird from the Girl's Paperie for my card.  The sentiment is from Mynnette Kitchen-I won it!  Yay! :)  Scroll on down, and I will share some more details!


I am also submitting this card into the following challenge:


The flowers and pearls are from Recollections.  There is a doily behind the pink circle (Core'dination Paper, Spellbinders circle) and a strip of tissue tape from Tim Holtz. 

Oh!  And the sentiment is a digi stamp so I printed it on glossy paper (along with some photos I was printing) and then I used Aqua Alcohol Ink around the edge of it.  

I can't wait to see what ya'll create!  Thank you to everybody that played last week!  Until next time my friends....Bird's the Word (hehe).

7 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for all you do?

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Katy. Love the flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Migdalia said...

very Beautiful!Great Job!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great idea to cut the shaped aperture for the sentiment. Its lovely.

yyam said...

Oooh...this is really very sweet Katy. I love all the pink goodness! :)

Julie H said...

Such a sweet card! I love birds almost as much as I love butterflies :)

Kathy D. said...

You keep nailing these collage looking cards!! Way to go.