Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A January Layout

Hello Everybody!

There's a new challenge at For Fun Challenges-and it's so fun!  It's January-carnations, garnets, Capricorns, and I don't even know what else! ;)

So for my project I made a scrapbook page using pink carnation paper and red bling to represent garnets.  This page was so much for to create.  This is the first picture of my husband and I on January 1, 2012.  Fun! So I used a stamped clock from Tim Holtz and a little clock that my MIL gave me for Christmas.



I am entering this into the Scrap It Girl Challenge: Bling, Glitter, Shine and Sparkles for my bling corners and "garnets." :)

Other Supplies:
Kaiser Bling
Basic Grey Butterfly
Cosmo Cricket letters
Echo Park Numbers
K & Company Love Epoxy sticker
Tim Holtz Gears and game spinner
Webster pages fabric ribbon 
Paper-Black Cardstock, DCWV (?) Carnation paper, DCWV and Echo Park Journal squares, Tim Holtz tissue paper
Key

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...think January!

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the way you are scrapbooking..so inspiring Katy
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Annette Allen said...

what a fun layout...

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the butterfly. Happy New Year!

yyam said...

Such a sweet layout! You two look so happy! :)

P/s: The husband that remembers art stuff you want is a total keeper! *winks*

Carly said...

I've been reading on my phone recently since my child does not let me sit at the computer. At this moment he is climbing all over me. Anyways, I can't easily comment on my phone, but I am always amazed at your creativity. I love how you take an idea and make it your own. I think that you have unlimited creativity!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What an awesome LO. Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl Blog Challenge
Huggies
Rachelle

Unknown said...

This is a great layout! Awesome picture of you two! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

Candy Spiegel said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

Dawn said...

Great smiles! Perfect way to start the new year. Thanks for joining in at Scrap It Girl.

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

Cute layout how fun! Thanks for playing w/ our scrap it girl challenge.