Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Rainbow Card Challenge April Edition



Hello Friends!

It's April 1st!  Which is exciting because it means we have a new challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge!  This month we are all about Tiffany!


Image may contain: text

Here is my card:


I took a multi media approach to my card.  Here's the breakdown:

butterfly and Eiffel tower are made with paper clay and molds (mod podge and Finnabair).  
 Watercolor paper with gesso.  Then I added crackle paste.  Old paper flowers that I glued around the Eiffel tower and also gesso.  I used Americana acrylic paint-Bahama Blue and watered it down.  Once dried I used old silver Finnabair paste to highlight over the butterfly, Eiffel Tower and flower and pearl centers.  I cut the thanks from my silhouette machine and painted the thanks.  I used silver wax on the outside of the thanks background.

This is such a pretty color and great for spring and Easter-so I am excited to see what you create!

Make sure you check out the other ladies cards-lots of inspiration awaits! :)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:





2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful, oh my~! Katy, I wouldn't give this card, I'd keep it and frame it! XOX