Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

Hello Friends!

Happy Easter!  He IS Risen!  I hope that love and joy are in your hearts today.  Jesus has Risen and is Alive!  

Usually I'm at church on Easter Sunday.  This year is different and that is ok.  The quarantine is to be safe.  In my prays-I pray for safety for nurses, doctors, grocery works, drivers, researchers and all those who are on the front line.  I pray for healing for the patients and peace and love for their families.  I pray for strength and for a breakthrough.  I am thankful to God because it is through Him that we are able to work through this. Amen

I finished my Lenten journey with 40 cards.  A friend of mine asked if I would help make cards for our church members.  I said sure.  How many do we need?  The hardest part is postage.  She said there would be me, her and two other ladies from church to make cards. We would need to make 39 a piece.  I rounded up :)

25-65/40


This card uses the following: Darice embossing folder (cross), Redeemer embossing folder by Taylored Expressions, Stampin Up Lovely Lilac paper, Recollections white cardstock, vellum.

On the inside I used a Stampabilities sentiment:


Here's my box of 40 :)


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope this day brings you Hope and Peace.  


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love this! Happy Easter!

Aimeslee Winans said...

I agree, they are gorgeous! Easter Blessings, xoxo