Thursday, April 16, 2020

Fabulous Little Canvas

Hello Friends!

I made this cool little canvas. 


It's a 3 X 3 canvas.  I love these small little canvases.  Less pressure LOL  
Here's a list of what I used:
Metallic grape and light purple gelatos.  Then I used a paintbrush and water to even them out.
Simon Says Stencil-Hey Love with a baby wipe over the canvas and removed the gelato.
Finnabair mold with paper clay.  Painted her with sparks Iris Potion. But she was too bright-so I toned her down with Finnabair old white matte wax. 
Tim Holtz-snarky small talk.


Here's the before on the face.  I love iris potion.  It's so shiny LOL.  But too shiny.  The wax really helped to tone it down for this project.


I am entering this fabulous little canvas into the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends stay Fabulous and Healthy! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!

Ina G said...

Fabulous and so creative. Thanks for adding to our Stencil Challenge at STAMPloratons.

yyam said...

Looks really cool!