Monday, April 13, 2020

Our Fun Adventure Layout

Hello Friends!

I am so excited about this layout!

I used 100% Kellybell Designs.  They are digital but I printed out the elements and put together this layout.  The giraffe, flowers, buttons, paper and the cool animal paper ribbon.


I have a few of her digis but haven't had the time to sit down and go through them.  And now I have a little bit more time LOL.  I love the images.  This is Wild Kingdom and there are different parts like the alphas and papers and then there is a part with the go wild. And there are even cards for pocket scrapbooking.  

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-stay healthy! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the flowers!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

The color combination is very pretty and lovely embellies. Take care. Hugs xx