Thursday, April 9, 2020

Miss You Card

Hello Friends!

22/40  I made this card for a friend of mine in town that I usually see at church.  So I made her this card to let her know I was thinking about her.  And then I got to talk to her Saturday-so that was a sweet treat! :)

I think the background is probably a Tim Holtz product.  It has been so long since I made the background that I seriously cannot remember if I used paint or inks.  It's pretty dark so I'm thinking paint.  Then everything else is Tim's--paperdolls, ephemera, the sentiments and definitely some distress oxide ink on the sentiments.


I am submitting this card into the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by my friends!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How sweet you made this for her! I love love love love it!!!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx