Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Play Everyday

Hello Friends!

I have a fun multi media piece to show you.  


This was seriously fun to make.  LOL.  I have these chipboard pieces from Tattered Angels (they are old). The are 7 inches tall and 4 inches wide.  I have four or five of them.  They are embossed differently.  I took this picture before I sprayed them all with distress inks lol.


I used a stencil (I think Dylusionals) and modeling paste and then I sprayed more distress oxides.


When the background was good I added these Finnabair mold pieces.  I made them with paper clay.  I "painted" them with various Finnabair waxes.  The play ticket and everyday are both Tim Holtz. And I used peacock feathers to distress the ticket along with old white matte wax from Finnabair.  I also added a bead and put wax on it to represent sea glass.


I used the black matte wax to go around the edges.


This bird is a mod podge mold.  I painted it with the green opal magic paint. 


I am submitting this into the following challenges:





Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-Stay safe :) And think of the beach LOL

5 comments:

yyam said...

Oh my. This turned out so cool!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING! LOVING the palm trees and the shells!

Andree said...

A wonderful summer project. Lovely elements and soft colours.
Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Great beach theme project! Wish I was at the beach! Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog! ~Tracy, DT Member

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)