Friday, May 1, 2020

Vivaciously Violet!

Hello Friends!

May-is that really you?  LOL.  This month might hold some changes.  It's still day by day.  But today at Rainbow Card Challenge (and the rest of the month) it's all about Violet! 

I have been loving violet a lot lately.  Let me show you my card:


The purple paper is Lovely Lilac by Stampin Up.  Then I used a Tim Holtz stencil and put versamark through it to create the dark spaces.  The smaller panel didn't look good with plain cardstock.  The same stencil is on the middle panel and I used Lovely Lilac ink.  Then with the stencil still on there I put Art Anthology Splashed paint over the lovely lilac ink.  It's beautful LOL.  

The sentiment is simon says stamp die big thanks.  I love this die and might even go so far to say it's my favorite at this moment in time.  I put two lilac thanks on top of the white outline.

Here is a close up of the middle panel.  See all of that glittery goodness?  I love this technique.  




Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the ladies at the Rainbow Card Challenge to see their inspirational cards.  And we can't wait to see what you make! :)



3 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Katy, it's absolutely stunning!
Hugs,
Em x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Loving the colors!

Jacqueline said...

Wow,wow,wow - love this Katy. Stunning colour too. Take care lovely - Jacqueline xx