Friday, May 15, 2020

Guest Designer at Stick It Down

Hey Friends!

I am so excited that I am a Guest Designer at Stick It Down for May.  Check out this fun sketch:



I love this sketch!  For me it inspired mixed media so I got out my Tim Holtz Distress Paints.  I dabbed the paint in the background with craft sponges.  I made white paint splatters to give a little more interest-and I am totally inspired by the painting I'm standing next to in the picture. :)


These are words from Tim Holtz Sizzix thin dies.


These pretty little sequins are from Doodles Paper Playground.  Fun Fact! I bought these sequins at White Rose Crafts with a gift certificate I won a while back from a Stick it Down Challenge.  :)


This is a crystal (There's 6 of the at the top.) It's Studio Katia.


Here's a close up of the journaling.  I started writing and couldn't stop and then saw it was slanted.  Gah! Oh well.  :) 


Thank you for stopping by!  This awesome challenge closes at the end of the month so you still have plenty of time!  

Until next time my friends...keep crafting! :)







1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING those colors!!!