Saturday, April 11, 2020

Out of this World

Hello Friends! 

24/40 This card is for a friend of mine's son who can't have a birthday party because of the quarantine.  I hope he has a great day despite it being different than what he thought it would be. :)

I made a space background with distress oxides, water and white paint.  The rest are stamps by Lawn Fawn.  I used the out of this world for the sentiment and the aliens, cake, presents, and the ship are from beam me up. The moon is from the Silhouette Design Store and then I used distress oxide over it.  

I colored the images with my Prismacolor markers.  I am so thankful that my husband got them for me at Christmas.  I think there are 72 colors.  More than I have ever had before lol.  


I am submitting this into the following challenges:





Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Karen Brown said...

What a cute "space" card for the young birthday boy. This quarantine seems to have changed everything. I really like your oxide/paint background. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Saphron said...

Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!! I love it!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit