Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Easter Card with a Sketch

Hello Everybody!

This week's sketch at Let's Scrap is awesome!  Here's the sketch:


I love sketches!  The more I use them the more I love them!!  It helps put things in places so you just have to worry about colors, papers and embellies!  That's a lot in itself.  :)

Here is my card.  I changed the orientation of it.  Believe it or not that little bunny sticker is from a sheet of stickers from the $1 store!  The yellow borders are from Doodlebug.  The paper is DCWV.  The sentiment is a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp.


Until next time my friends...there's more Easters cards on the way!  :)

3 comments:

Carly said...

Very cute card. How's the 40 day no shopping going?

Desire Fourie said...

A lovely take on the sketch. Lovely colours as well.
Hugs
Desire

Lisa Lara said...

What a cute bunny Katy. Love that sentiment. Glad you joined the TAWS blog hop.