Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Card

Hello Everybody!

I have a 2nd card I am happy to share with you tonight.  I am entering it into 2 challenges.

Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger--which is this picture.  I was inspired by the colors.

The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches help me put it all together.  Here is the sketch for challenge FMS25:



Here's my card.  The blue and peach cardstock are Bazzill.  The printed paper, ribbon, and flower are from DCWV.  The DCWV product is from a spring collection I bought a loooonnnngggg time ago.  And I still use it.  It was definitely a great buy.  Oh and I almost forgot the stamp is from MSE that I got at Christmas.  This is the first time I have used it--Yay!


So I thought this was a nice card to make to honor spring time.  I love this time of year!  Until next time my friends....happy spring :)

5 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

What a lovely card ... clean design, great styling!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall said...

I love how you creativy turned the sketch. Very pretty colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love the color.

Allisa said...

Congrats on inking up your new stamp! Love the clean lines of your card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Khandrogos said...

the colors are very very cool.