Sunday, March 25, 2012

Simple Elegance-Tuesday Trigger

Hello Everybody!

In a few hours the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World ends--so if you are seeing this and want to play...Now is the time!   :)  The inspiration for this challenge is:


Gorgeous, huh?  One thing I have learned is that I'm not elegant.  Nope, not a trace.  Sometimes I try to pretend, but really I'm not kidding anybody!  So as I looked at this beautiful sitting area admiring the rug and chairs, I saw pink tulips.  So the tulips and the grey color inspired my card....


The grey paper is from Fancy Pants Yule Tree.  It has Christmas trees on the back but the grey is really nice!  I used my G Studio stamp for the sentiment.  The tulips and vase are from my Cricut-A Walk in My Garden, and I used Cotton Candy Stickles for the flowers.


Until next time my friends...Mad Men is fixin' to come on-and I must go watch it!  ;)

2 comments:

Carly said...

I wish my house looked like the above picture, but maybe it's not the most kid friendly. I like the glitter flowers, and the simplicity of your card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)