Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Card-My Peeps

Hello Everybody!

Well there are only a couple of weeks until Easter.  This is good and bad.  Bad because I only have 4 Easter cards made (including what I'm about to show you), and I need a lot more than that!  Good because there are only 2 weeks in which Lent will be over, and I can purchase scrapbooking things again!  It's been a bit harder than I thought it would be.  There's so much cool stuff out there!

This card is for the challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Here is the sketch:


Here is my card using Stamp Set 426 Easter Chicks.


Here's a close up of these cute peeps.  The circle paper is from DCWV.  The striped and pink are from my scraps, and I don't know what companies they are from.  I used yellow Stickles for peeps.  They are so cute!


Until next time my friends...have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card...love those little chickies...

Khandrogos said...

This just in... the Pope has extended Lent 3 months past Easter ;{

Kathy D. said...

come see my blog
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/liebster-blog-award/

Carly said...

Cute!!

Barbara Bruder said...

Katy what a cute card. It is perfect for he upcoming Easter season. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Monthly Sketch Challenge.