Monday, March 12, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day Card

Hello Everybody!

I still have a few more St. Patty Day cards to make!  Thankfully, Laurel at Inspired By has a great inspiration picture to get my juices flowing....


I used the streamers as inspiration for my shamrocks.  I stamped each one and colored it with a green Copics marker.  I layered the strips of light green shamrocks paper on the bottom.  I used my slice to cut the scalloped oval and used a G Studio stamp (love this stamp!) for the sentiment.


Here's a close up of the bottom half of the card.  I used my gold leaf pen to outline the oval.  Love that gold!


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...there's still a little time to make some Saint Patrick's Day cards!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great card, love the hanging shamrocks and the bottom of your card! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By!

Tanya Ham said...

very cute!!