Monday, December 30, 2019

December Projects

Hello Friends! 

I made it to December!  This of course was a crazy month.  I made some Christmas tags but only seemed to photograph 2 sets.

A friend of mine and I hold a Christmas tag party at our church and we teach whoever comes how to make tags.  It's a wonderful evening of crafting and friendship.

So this is using Martha Stewart snowflake stamps and stampin up pastel colors.  I love how you will see a tree all decorated in soft colors.  


This is the ugly sweat tag.  In silhouette I duplicated a sweater file that I had bought from their store and connected the sleeves together so it would open.  And then I showed a could of ways to decorate-but there were infinite possibilities.  I put out sequins, stickers, pompoms, glitter glue, and I can't even remember what else.


So the last crafty thing I took a picture of in December are these four gnomes.  Again Pinterest for the save.  It was actually Pinterest for the idea.  Most of the supplies came from the Dollar Tree.  The beards and yarn came from Hobby Lobby.  And I used my pom pom maker for the little pom pom on the end of their hats.  I sewed them on the ends of their hats.  I used rice in their bottoms and only one gnome has a cone hat.  The rest I used stuffing that I had.  These were super fun to make.  


Thank you for sticking with me!  Cheers to 2020 and more crafts and more fun! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all wonderful! I am IN LOVE with those gnomes!!!!