Sunday, December 29, 2019

October Projects

Hello Friends!

October is one of my favorite months of the year.  I love Halloween and Fall!

And as I am looking at these pictures-I was a little busy.

I made this Edgar Allan Poe card for a friend of mine who loves him.  That is the great thing about card making-is how you can taylor a card to a specific like or interest.  I am also glad that Tim Holtz like Poe and has his pictures in the halloween papers I have bought. LOL!


I love vignettes or diaramas-whatever you want to call them.  I saw these two happy little ghosts at Hobby Lobby and then this came together.  


A couple of little spiders are hiding on top!


A birthday card for a wonderful friend of mine!  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart Stamp.  Some Tim Holtz goodies are in the cluster and some Queen and Company and maybe Recollection flowers.


This cute birthday card is stamped with Jane's Doodles flamingos and leaves.  The starts are from a Paige Evans stencil.  Distress ink fossilized amber and spiced marmalade.  I colored the images with Copics. 


Every now and then-I totally loose my mind and must make something for a holiday.  I don't know when it will happen-it just does.  I had borrowed some Halloween books from the library.  I had no idea they would be so full of inspiration and projects that were in my skill level.  LOL  So I bought canvas materia, cut pieces and hand sewn bags.  And I still have foam stamps from the times of Making Memories.  I am so glad I have them-because with some craft paint they were perfect for these bags!  The book that inspired this project was Artful Halloween by Susan Wasinger.  


I was totally obsessed with making these bags.  And you must see the next thing.


In a totally different book from the library called Felt-O-Ween I had to make these water bottle covers.  Then you toss a hoop-so it's a fun game for kids.

I hand sewed the pieces together.  And loved making them!  It took a while-I'm not going to lie.  But it was fun and worth it to make something different.


Thank you for stopping by.  I will create the November post tomorrow!  See you then! :)




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all FABULOUS! Loving all the little bags!!!