Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sweet September Projects

Hello Friends!

I have more cards to share with  you from September.

I made two sympathy cards with different backgrounds.  I was inspired by Pinterest.  I used Nuovo drops in the centers of the embossed flowers.


This card was fun.  Some mixed media and paper dolls.  And I had this flamingo ribbon that I loved (of course-I love flamingos!) So even though it doesn't go stylistically, I thought it was fun and brings a little quirky to the card.  


My paper doll roll doesn't stop there.  I loved making the background and using the paper dolls and this sept sticker.  Everything is Tim Holtz except the buttons and clock in the corner.


And then I totally change gears.  I have these ornament making kits that I have had FOREVER.  And I think was scared of them.  But something pinged from within and I sat down and figured them out.  And I love making them.  I have 1 more kit and 1 more silver ornament to make.  And the kit makes 2.  I'm ready to order more!



Thank you for stopping by!  I'm going to start working on the next post.  See you soon! :)






No comments: