Sunday, December 29, 2019

Cards from June

Hello Friends!

How is everyone today?  I got my swifter out and dusted this blog off.  It's been a little while.  I don't know what happened in the summer and then once October hits--well it's all a blur until after Christmas.  LOL

I have been crafty although I haven't documented it very well here on my blog.   I have my Instagram account and that is where I have been sharing the things I have made.   So I am going to get caught up right now!  Finish the year up right! :)

I think the best way is to go month by month.  So I am finishing June 2019 with these 2 cards.

The first one here is using a sticky paper and putting glitter on it.  Stamping on it and then coloring the images with Copics.  These stamps were from Sparkle N Sprinkle but the company is now Glitter Galore.  And a couple of Tim Holtz stars help finish this card.






The second card happened with a lot of help from Etsy. lol  It was for 10 year so Mario for the win!  And I used a Tim Holtz stamp for the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by and sticking with me during this quite time.  :)

No comments: