Sunday, December 29, 2019

Projects from July

Hello Everybody!

I am working on July projects.  It is fun to go back and see what I created.  It's mostly cards-cards that have already been given out.  And I am like-oh I want to make some more of those!

Or use more Queen and Company stuff because I love their stuff.  And this summer I was all about rainbows and colors!


This is all Queen and Company except for the glitter paper from Hobby Lobby.  I love these products!


I used this prima stencil and a rainbow of colors of distress ink.


Ta-da!  It's on a 12X12 piece of white cardstock which I haven't finished but I was happy after I finished the rainbow stencil.


I love how this card turned out.  I used a chicken wire background stamp from Stampin UP (so it is rather old) and used gold embossing powder.  Then I used distress ink oxides.  The cow, pig, and rooster are a die cut from Silhouette.  And the sentiment and metal frame are old school Stampin' Up too.  And then that panel is on a kraft card.


This fun card went to some of my husband's relatives.  I love that heart background (simon says stamp).  Old school flower background stamp from Stampin Up and paper dolls, film strip, flash card, and metal sticker and rub on from Tim Holtz.  Along with the distress ink.  The clock stamp on the bottom is Hot off the press (I think) and the gold flower "sequins" are pink and main.


Mostly a Tim Holtz card with the stamp, ink and background stencil.  The sentiment is a die cut from Queen and Company and glitter paper from Hobby Lobby.


Wow!  July was busy!  Like I said it's fun to look back.  I need to get out those paper dolls and make some cards with them! :)

Thank you for sticking around!  August is on the way :)




No comments: