Thursday, January 9, 2020

Christmas Thank You Cards With Palm Trees and Flamingos

Hello Everybody!

Happy New Year! I love January because there is this energy of new hope and goals.  And they are achievable because nothing is going on right now LOL.  And then once February comes along and time starts to go faster and the calendar fills up with obligations.  But until then-I am going to enjoy January! :)

So I was able to make some Christmas Thank you cards in the nice quiet after the new year. 

I have used this stamp before-it's from Close to My Heart.  An oldie but a goodie.  I used a paper pad from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) for the backgrounds and cardstock.  On this card I used gold ink from Colorbox. And also some cardstock.


This one has Paper Studio background paper.  Close to my Heart stamp and the die cut sentiment is one of my favorites from Queen and Company.


So the next set of stamps have flamingos from Taylored Expressions.  This is the first time I have used stamps from them.  I also got the matching die cuts and that is a wonderful thing!  Most of the time I am a fussy cutter but with their skinny little legs it's nice to have the matching die.



Some pop dots and twine were added to this one.  And that sentiment is a Fiskars stamp (also used above).


Glittery Stickles close up :)


For this card I added a present stamp from Stampin Up.  It's fairly new-I think released last year.  


A big thank you for stopping by!  Until next time! :)




No comments: