Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Haunted House (Mansion) Layout

Hello Everybody!

Stick It Down has great inspirational sketches this month (and every month!). This month I loved the 2 page layout and was able to put photos together quickly.


The paper and bat and ghost stickers are from Carta Bella: Haunted.  I added the black drips using black soot distress spray.  The title Haunted House is from Paper Wizard.  I assembled it and it makes a cool 3-D die cut.  I added a little cluster with Tim Holtz things on the title page (page 2).  

Here is the original sketch from Stick It Down:


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...there is always room for one more ;)


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photos!

Laura said...

Fab layout Katy!
Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again next month
Laura

Antonia said...

I love the green background and how you used the black paint on the layout! And the title is awesome! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

Lauren said...

What a fun layout! I love the haunted house die cut! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
Lauren

Neva Cole said...

Super fun photos and great use of our sketch for January! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, come again soon!