Monday, June 1, 2020

Pastel Rainbow Challenge and DT Call

Hello Everybody!

I hope you had a great weekend! Did you watch the rocket launch?  Pretty exciting! 

Today is the first day of a new month-and do you know what that means?  A new challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenge!  Woo Hoo!

It's so cool-it's pastel rainbow.  Here my card:


I used pattern paper from Paige Evans Horizon for the background.  Then I added flowers with brads-I am going to try to use more brads-that's my goal for June LOL.  And a couple of rhinestones for sparkle.

Also--are you looking to join a fun design team? We are having a design team call.  For all of the details go here.  We would love to have you! :)


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends! :)


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! I LOVE the COLORS!