Sunday, June 28, 2020

Mickey and Minnie Happy Birthday

Hello Friends!

Kellybell Designs is having a challenge this month that includes Mickey and/or Minnie Mouse, 4 pictures, stars, and a Mickey Head.  For the past two challenges I have created hybrid layouts.  I print out her digital files that I have and then I cut them out and arrange them.  But today I did a totally digital layout.

It's my first digital layout, and I submitted it to her monthly challenge.  


First, I just have to say that I love her elements.  I have about 6 sets and let me tell you I want more!  LOL!  I love this mickey background paper.  I have some printed out because it was my intention to do a hybrid.  I enjoy printing and cutting but my original pictures weren't going with these papers and these are what I wanted to use. So I scrapped this pictures.  I did this on a 8X8 so I could print it out.  The papers are 12 by 12 but I don't know how I would get it printed.  I guess have someone print it for me-but it just seems daunting.  LOL.  

The stars are around the pictures at the bottom.  And if the mickey heads on the top paper don't comply-then there is a mickey on the banner.  :)  I love her ribbons too.  LOL which is funny because I have lots of ribbon in real life that I never use.  I need to work on that!

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends! Air Hugs! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors, perfect for those photos!!!!