Wednesday, May 8, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Winner!

Hello Everybody!

On Saturday I had put a little blog post up that if you commented you could be put into a drawing to win something fun that I got at the Scrapbook Expo.  Although the comment came in late-rules can be broken and hey it's my blog and I can do what I want hehe--the winner from that post is....

Shauna from Creating with Paper!  So send me an email at cooldrogosatgmaildotcom and I will mail you out a little goodie package.

I just got one from Jody at Clean and Simple so why not pass the love?  :)  Thank you again Jody-you rock!

Thank you Shauna for commenting!  And thank you to everybody else who stops by and who are signed up to get my blog posts by email.  It means a lot!  :)  Big Hugs!

Until next time my friends...have a beautiful day!

No comments: