Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wishful

Hello Everybody!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made for the following challenges.  Each challenge inspired an element on this card.

Simon Says Stamp and Show: Stamping Without Ink-I used silver embossing powder on the snowflake stamp


Unscripted Sketches: Sketch 185


CAS-ual Fridays-Winter project featuring blue-CFC79


Here's my card.  I just bought some Martha Stewart snowflake stamps.  This is one of them (yay! I am already using them!)  I embossed it with silver embossing powder.  The white square behind it is where I took the Versamark pad and made the square and then used white embossing powder behind it.  Wishful is from the Tim Holtz word stickers.


Here's a closeup.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :)

8 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, great background and I love the eye catching snowflake. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Sarah said...

a great design and perfect colours. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! I love the sparkle! :)

Geri said...

Beautiful! Okay, so how clever are you using the whole embossing pad to create a background for that beautiful snowflake....I'd say very clever indeed! Love the background paper too. Thanks for sharing your crafty cleverness with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

SmilynStef said...

Love the glittery snowflake with those pretty shades of blue ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Mynn xx said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the white behind your sparkly snowflake. And the simple sentiment is perfect! Beautiful! :)

dstandard said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing at US!

Christina said...

I'd never thought of using my Versamark pad to create an embossed square--how clever! Love how the silver embossed snowflake sparkles, too. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!