Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everybody!

This is my second post of the day-that means I am getting some things made!  Yah!

So this card is a Happy Birthday Card.  I don't have many already made and I have a lot of birthdays coming up!  (And one that has past but we will talk about that later!) ;)

This card is using the Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set #392 Dani's Umbrella.  I embossed each panel with a different design.  I used Copic markers to color this flower girl and used Star Dust Stickles to make the spots on her dress glittery.  The twine is from My Mind's Eye.

The sentiment is from this stamp set also.  I stamped, colored, and cut it out.  Then I inked it with a pink cat's eye and punched a hole.  I tied it into the bow of the twine.

Scroll on down to see the sketch and challenges that I'm participating in!


Here are the challenges that I am linking this card too:

Sparkle N Sprinkle November Sketch Challenge SNSSC13:


Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes!


All Beautiful Cards (ABC) Challenge 6: Anything Goes!

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Have a glittery happy day! :)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Such a sweet card :)

Jacquel said...

Cute card & I like the sketch you used! Thanks for joining us @ ABC Challenges!!!

Heather said...

A fabulous CAS card, your embossing is beautiful and I love your sweet image.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really fabulous card, thanks for joining us at SNS sketch Challenge!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Great Birthday card. Love how you used the Baker's Twine!

Thank you for participating in the ABC Challenges Anything Goes Challenge this week!

Patty Gorka said...

I have to get some birthday cards made too. I like the twine with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week!