Sunday, July 31, 2022

Summertime Layout

 Hello Friends!

Tonight I made a scrapbook layout which is the first one I have made in a while.  I have been wanting to do a rainbow with distress stains and this worked out perfect for me to try it.


I used a stencil from Dina Wakely and distress inks: candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, blueprint sketch, shaded lilac, and wilted violet. The butterfly and summertime stickers and colorful paper behind the photo are from Echo Park. The flamingo is puffy and I think from Amy Tangerine. The pineapple is from the paper studio (hobby lobby).

I was inspired by Challenge YOUself #103 to scrap a picture of my family. :)


I was also inspired by the single page sketch at Stick It Down. The stencil part is the slant toward the bottom of the page. I used Tim's texture paste with the Dina stencil. And then I used the sprays.






Thank you for stopping by :)

 

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your summertime layout, Katy! I especially like the amazing background you created and the wonderful family photo you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. YAY!

Brandi Jo said...

Love your background! So bright & vibrant! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down in July!
-Brandi, Single Page DT