Saturday, July 9, 2022

Reversed Stenciling Card

 Hello Everybody!

I was watching youtube and ran across this Gina K. video on reverse stenciling-and I had to try it!

First-here's the card. And then scroll on down and I will tell you more :)



So I made this card-after watching a Gina K YouTube about reverse stenciling.  I applied these oxide inks to a 5 by 3.5 inch white cardstock panel. (colors salvaged patina, kitsch flamingo, twisted citron)


Not pictured is I put the stencil from the crafters workshop down and taped it. And then I used memento black tuxedo ink through the stencil. And the lines are the colors instead of vice versa. So cool :)

And then I inked some more cardstock and cut out flowers using the Tim Holtz die small tattered florals (661806). I stacked them and put a little gem in the middle of each. 

The sentiment is an oldie but goodie from Sizzix and I stamped the sentiment and banner and then die cut out the banner. And then I arranged the pieces.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


No comments: