Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Rainbow Card Challenge

 Hello Everybody!

I hope that your Thanksgiving was great.  Hopefully you got to do some crafting!

This month we are creating rainbow Christmas cards at the Rainbow Card Challenge.  I thought this would be easy-lol however for me it was truly a challenge.  But that's the wonderful thing about challenges right? to push creativity and to look at our wonderful supplies in a new way. 

Here is my card:


I used: Paige Evans Star stencil
Distress Oxide Inks--picked raspberry, wilted violet, peacock feathers, abandoned coral, citron, spiced marmalade
Distress Ink-Squeezed Lemonade
Hero Arts stamp and sentiment from 2013 
Stickles for his scarf and band on hat
Random star jewels
Prisma Color Markers

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you join this colorful Christmas challenge!
Until next time my friends-always be crafting! :)


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the stars and the snowman!

Kate said...

What a cool dude! Loving this rainbow of stars too!

foleysfriend said...

What a clever way to incorporate the rainbow of colors onto your card! Super creative. Loving the super cute snowman too.

sue n.

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable Christmas card ! This snowman is so cute. Funny that you found it a challenge to make this colourful card, for me it's with monochromatic colour I struggle with (that means all the other challenges 😄). You may have struggled but the result absolutely worth it since it is a bright and joyful card. All what one needs in this weird period. Take care and safe and have a merry Christmas time ! xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute, Katy xoxo