Sunday, December 13, 2020

Thank You For A Doctor Card

 Hello Friends!

I made a simple card this evening.  I have had some medical stuff and my doctor has been fantastic.  So I created this card as a thank you and happy holidays.


The dark panel is a dark navy blue and I am not sure if that translated on camera.  But that's ok because the stethoscope sparkles (Paper Studio Glitter Paper)! I made that using my silhouette cameo.  I white embossed the sentiment from Stampin UP. And I used a silver marker to edge the navy blue panel.

Have you made your doctor a thank you card or given them any kind of gift? I am thankful that I haven't really had anything until now. And that I see the same doctor because sometimes with dr groups you see who is available. 

I am submitting this card into the challenge at Watercooler Wednesday: 301 Dawn's Challenge All About Occasions.

Thank you for stopping by today! :)


2 comments:

Tristan said...

What a cool card and I'm sure your doctor friend will love and appreciate it. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a wonderful idea!!!!!! Loveeeeeeee this! I hope everything is ok for you now! xoxo :)