Friday, March 27, 2020

Hello Card

Hello Friends!

I made this card using a K & Company card pack from a long time ago.  My goal is to make all the cards.

Here is my card 3/40---


The card base was already these flowers.  I used gold embossing powder around the edges and for my sentiment which is from The Alley Way Stamps Doodle Frames.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Creative Knockouts: #343 Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends- Hello 6 feet away ;)

3 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, beautiful in simplicity.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a nice card. Thank you for participating in the Creative Knockouts Challenge # 343! We hope you'll join again next time!

Michelle B. said...

How creative, I love the golden touch on your beautiful card! Apologies for my late comments - so glad you joined us for our Anything Goes challenge at Creative Knockouts!