Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rainbow Card Challenge


Hello Friends!


I am so excited to share with y'all that I am a new member on the Rainbow Card Challenge.  This challenge is so fun-there is a color each month and you make a card using mostly that color.  

This month the color is Emerald.


Image may contain: possible text that says 'LETY GET WEIRD mar. 2020 specially emerald Rainbow cmp/ointlbage ಯ'


I love this color so much!  There are so many possibilities!

So here is my card:


For the background I mixed together modeling paste and a Golden Fluid Acrylic paint-Permanent Green Light.  Then I spread it through the crafter's workshop stencil 325S on watercolor paper.  

I used a hello die cut from Taylored Expressions for the main sentiment.  I inked the little background of the hello with distress oxide lucky clover.  The little sentiment is a Gray Muse stamp.  Lastly, I added 3 icy sparkle crystals from studio katia. 

Please go check out the other Emerald cards from our awesome team!  We look forward to seeing your card!

Until next time my friends...stay colorful! :)





4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the green!

creativetimewithme said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen

yyam said...

Oh wow! LOVE that bold background!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Katy, this is stunning, and it's great to be working with you! xoxo